Welcome! We are so excited you are visiting our site! One word sums up Green Tree Ministries…LOVE! It’s our goal to spread love and hope to our community. We don’t want to just talk the talk, but walk the walk. We want to LIVE OUT LOVE!
How will we do this? The Green Tree Ministries building is like a modern day well. In the Bible wells served as a place to get water, socialize, have meetings, and serve needs. Jesus himself used the well as an opportunity to build relationships. That is exactly what we want to do! Build relationships and serve others.
Green Tree Ministry includes 4 components.
- Christian Resource Library and Free Bibles– The library includes books, DVDs, and audios for all ages with a variety of topics. We do preview all items in our library, but it’s important to mention the only book with 100% truth is the Bible. Free Bibles and devotionals available to all.
- Branches Boutique– We sell a variety of handmade items as well as non-toxic beauty and cleaning products. Your skin is your largest organ! It’s important to know what you put on it. Not only are you supporting Green Tree Ministries with each purchase, but also the individuals who created them!
- The Green Room Conference Room– We have a variety of free Bible studies and small groups. It is our hope to not only share biblical wisdom, but also help with many of life’s struggles through small groups. Activity groups are also available for creating community with others of similar interests.
- Seedlings Play Place– We offer free child care for parents enrolled in The Green Room studies or just enjoying Roots Cafe. Yes, parents can have some relaxing adult time! Our play place is simply for kids to have fun and make new friendships. There will be no Bible teaching.
How We Serve:
- Free child devotional and Bible for visitors.
- Free teen devotional and Bible for visitors.
- Free teen Bible studies and activity groups in The Green Room conference space.
- Teen nights – Please see website calendar for events.
- Free devotional and Bible for visitors.
- Free Bible studies and activity groups in The Green Room conference space.
THOSE IN NEED
- Clothing and food donations
- Acts of kindness projects – Please see website calendar for events.
- The Giving Tree Program- A form of “pay it forward.” We will donate to Roots Cafe for free coffee and meal tickets.
- Outside ministry support